Politics

 


The news has been awash with political chaos for the past ten days. The future is ripe for more dissent. Many creative spirits have taken to social media to broadcast their opinions. I have not, nor will I, make partisan political statements on my Author platforms.


That does not mean, however, that I am ignorant of critical events. To remain up-to-date, I follow news from trusted commentators who have proven to provide accurate reporting over time. I research occurrences and analyze assertions for validity. I don’t take content at face value because I wish to dissect the truest kernel of issues.


My closest colleagues and I rigorously discuss evolving current matters. We have varying ideas about worldwide happenings, but gathering information, examining, comparing, and contrasting data, contemplating situations, and then weighing in on possible consequences is crucial.


My inner group and I have vowed to agree or disagree rather than reside in an echo chamber of single sentiment. Friendship is tantamount to our discourse. We can maintain our individual thoughts but still respect each other as people.


Do you discuss politics among your acquaintances? How do you make decisions and manage conflicts of opinion?

You can follow the Author on her Website or X (formerly Twitter).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Rotation Day

National Puzzle Day

The Grandest Fir