Blog: Monday Musings


I began the weekly Monday Musing blog as an extension of my Website and outreach for my writing. The first blog was published over three years ago, on July 12, 2021. It has appeared continuously, except for a few timeouts for illness or family issues.


Since then, I have expanded my blog to other sites, the first of which was Medium.


The content now appears on social media: XLinkedInWordPressBloggerSubStack and Pinterest. It was on other minor sites for a brief period, but those have since been discontinued.


The primary goal was to advertise my writing: poetry, fiction, and memoir, but I realized my audience would soon tire of promotions.


I then revised my blog to contain various topics: gardening, travel, day/month events, miscellaneous items, and occasional writing updates.


Long-time readers and new adherents, I would like your opinion on my blog content. Are you happy with the current themes, or would you prefer other subjects?


Is the frequency of communication too often or just right?


You can share your ideas by replying to the blog. I look forward to hearing from you.


I want to keep Monday Musings fresh and exciting.

You can follow the Author on her Website or X (formerly Twitter).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Rotation Day

National Puzzle Day

The Grandest Fir