New Book Release

Kar-Ku, my fourth poetry book, will be released on Friday, December 15th.

I am humbled to present two lovely book reviews from my X poetry colleagues, Roberta Beach Jacobson and Jerome William Berglund. Take a peek at their X pages.

If you want to obtain a copy of Kar-Ku, I can suggest three options, all available beginning December 15th. First, go to my Author Website: a pop-up will contain a link to the Kar-Ku page on Amazon; second, go to my Author X page, where a post will be pinned at the top of the page with a link to Kar-Ku; and third, you can journey to Amazon on your own and type Kar-Ku in the search bar under the Books tab.

I hope you will enjoy Kar-Ku, and if you do, please be kind enough to leave an Amazon Review. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

You can follow the Author on her Website or X (formerly Twitter).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Rotation Day

National Puzzle Day

The Grandest Fir