Published Poetry Brag

Dear readers, I can now share some of my recently accepted and published poems, as promised in my last post. This is a big brag blog.

First, a haiga (haiku superimposed on a photo/art). Published in the PRINT issue of Meat for Tea, The Valley Review, Volume 17, Issue 2 Loaf [Editor elizabeth macduffie Twitter @elizabeef]


Heterodox Haiku Journal (Seven Deadly Sins Edition, Issue 3, Fall 2023) contains a second haiku in PRINT format. Now available in paperback at Amazon, I’m one of 26 poets in this volume. [You really didn’t think I would show you all of my work, LOL.]

In addition, two haiku in Haiku Girl Summer [ONLINE at Substack, Editor Allyson Whipple Twitter @quatrainquilts]

And released last evening from Switzerland, The Poetry Pea, Inner Weather/Outer Weather PODCAST [ONLINE Journal Editor Patricia McGuire Twitter @ThePoetryPea] This haiku will be included in the 1:23 Poetry Pea Journal [forthcoming July 2023]

I hope you enjoyed reading some of my recent work. And lest you forget, I have three published poetry volumes: Almanac: The Four Seasons, Family Treasons, and Voyage: Vista and Verse.

What do you have to brag about? I’d love to hear your comments.

You can follow the Author on her Website or Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Rotation Day

The Grandest Fir

National Puzzle Day