Bionic Author

For over 60 years, I have worn glasses, a four-eyed creature. Gradually, with age, my eyesight diminished. Over the past few weeks, my outlook has changed, figuratively and physically, with cataract surgery. Not only were my cloudy native lenses removed by laser technology, but they were replaced with advanced multifocal lenses that allow clear focus on near, intermediate, and distant objects.

And what a difference this made! I now have high-definition, full-color-spectrum vision.

It was the perfect time of year to undergo this metamorphosis. Autumn in the Appalachian mountains is always breathtaking, but this fall is awash with clarity and colors unlike what I have experienced in recent memory. I am blessed to behold the transformation.

Take time to witness your surroundings and rejoice!

You can follow the Author at her updated Website or on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Rotation Day

The Grandest Fir

National Puzzle Day