Sabbatical

I neglected to write my blog last week. Did you miss me? A few readers reached out to inquire regarding my well-being. Thank you my friends, but never fear, I am among the living, simply a bit burnt out.


2021 was a productive year. I completed the first draft of my novel, crafted a chapter for an anthology, and wrote hundreds of poems-over 60 were published. Whew!


As such, I’m taking a brief sabbatical from writing.


I’m reading voraciously to refill my word bucket. And since I never do anything halfway, I’ve finished 20 books in the past six weeks.


What do you do to recharge your life?

You can follow the Author at her Website or on Twitter.

[And my brain is so fried, I neglected to mention that I also published my second poetry book, Family Treasons, in 2021.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Rotation Day

National Puzzle Day

The Grandest Fir